January 1, 2010

Never expect...

... if you don't want to be disappointed, that is. I had set my thoughts hoping that Kim Joon would attend last night's KBS Drama Awards 2009 and I ended up jinxing it. Where the hell is T-Max, anyways? Would it be too much to ask that the guy do another drama again for 2010 just so he can show those who ignored Woo Bin in BoF that he deserves as much credit as the F3?
 
 
Now isn't this just cute? You can really tell these guys have become like family during those months that they were shooting The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House. I would've wanted the F4 to have attended and arrived together for last night's show but it never materialized since only one of them attended, another was over at SBS while the two were MIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...