June 21, 2010

Victoria & Daniel: A Royal Wedding


How can you not love royal weddings? Aside from having me wishfully thinking I was a member of royalty myself, I find the "true love conquers all" mood generally appealing. So when Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden got married over the weekend to her fiance of eight years, Daniel Westling, I just had to google photos of the event. Sadly, the royal guests were mostly in their mid-thirties and I highly doubt anyone from Carl Philip and Madeleine's age group was present. Too bad the British princess (William and Harry) were off in South Africa for the World Cup, eh? :)


Now this is just cute. The Queen of Sweden bending over to make sure her daughter's wedding train was in order. :)


The bride's siblings, Princess Madeleine and Prince Carl Philip, at the gala dinner hosted on the eve before the wedding. Such a good looking set of siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...