February 28, 2009

For my favorite F4 member...

Boy am I glad that Woo Bin's finally getting the attention he deserves. But seriously, it took them sixteen episodes? Should the scriptwriter be blamed? I know Akira's background was never really expounded in the manga but it never hurts to actually flesh out the characters equally in this adaptation. You have to give the guy some credit for keeping the group sane with his happy disposition in life. Here's hoping that, with eight episodes left, TPTB will have a heart and show us a glimpse of Song Woo Bin's family. Fans have been clamoring about it for ages. If not, then can they at least pair him with Jae Kyung? They're my guilty ship since Min Ji isn't around anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...