September 3, 2010

Fangirl updates!

Xabi Alonso’s twitter account is now verified. Yayyy! Take that, doubters! ;) I sure hope he tweets more. And maybe just for once reply to my tweets as well? Haha! Yeah, we can dream.

News about La Furia Roja or Real Madrid allows me to unwind after a busy day at work. Right now I am starting to feel the demands of the job, but it’s nothing that I can’t handle so far. I love being busy. It makes me feel that I am doing something productive at work.

modernfamily

Oh, and here’s another reason for me to smile these days. Modern Family! :D Kudos to the show for winning Outstanding Comedy Series in the recently concluded Primetime Emmy awards. It was the most deserving of the bunch and I am happy it’s turning out to be a favorite of both critics and fans alike. It has gained the success that Arrested Development failed to sustain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...