September 8, 2010

La Roja Forever!

xabileogeri

I thought my heart would break upon reading the news that you guys lost the friendly to Argentina. But hey, as my sister said… it doesn’t make you any less of the champions you already are right now. In a game, someone always has to lose. But I am proud that VDB takes the extra effort to field all players who weren’t able to play during the WC in their friendly matches. He believes in the capability of each person he has called up for the national team and he wants them to tap into their hidden potential.

Do I sound like a fangirl already? Good. Because I am proud to be one when it comes to this team. The bright side from the game? Xabi got to be captain again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...