September 26, 2010

Fall Season TV returns!

As much as I hate to admit it, I can never swore off watching Criminal Minds. The show fostered my love for profiling people. Countless of times I wished we had a BAU in this country. I would gladly take my chances and apply for a position. This current season is bittersweet as this will be the last for AJ Cook and Paget Brewster. I will be missing JJ and Emily. There goes my Hotch/Prentiss dream down the drain! :(

Over the summer hiatus, my sister and I became converts of Modern Family. It reminds us of the same brand of humor we loved in Arrested Development. Sadly, the latter failed to captivate a wider fanbase after its first season. Steve Levitan and Chris Lloyd, on the other hand, did their homework well and came up with a winning combination of a great casting ensemble and effortlessly funny scripts. Now I'm a fan of Eric Stonestreet and Sofia Vergara. It is their scenes I look forward to the most in every episode.

GLEE? Nah, I'd rather stay mum on the subject. Let's just say I still watch the show if only for Harry Shum and Jane Lynch. Now once they start hints of a Mike Chang/Quinn Fabray pairing... then they'll have me back hook, line and sinker. But it's just a fangirl's dream, much like how Dan/Blair is to Gossip Girl.

GOSSIP GIRL

I'm still on the look-out for reviews of new shows who are on its pilot season. So far Nikita's shaping up to be a favorite. Hellcats is not that bad although I still can't stand Aly Michalka. Ashley Tisdale, on the other hand, looks so much better as a brunette. Mindless shows like these help especially when all you want to do is relax after a stressful day at the work.

So what's on your TV viewing list these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...