May 28, 2011

Back to reality, and an overdue update…

In stark contrast to my very productive blogging in April, I could only manage two entries so far for May. It was a very busy month indeed. I had things to do almost every other weekend. Not that I’m complaining. It was nice to finally have something in my social calendar for once.
 
One of the best things that happened this month was the chance for me and my closest friends from college to bond for two days in a resort down north for some much needed R&R. I see these ladies every once in a while but the last time all five of us were complete in the same city was way back in 2002 during their college graduation (I graduated a year later). Right now only one of us is married, one is in a relationship, while three are still swinging singles (joke!).
 
I can now truly say that when you’re with friends, you will never run out of things to talk about. We reminisced about our college years, talked about our present lives, and envisioned several ‘what if?’ scenarios for the future. It’s funny how we still get kilig talking about previous crushes. Or how much of an impact our college years played in turning us into the persons we have become today.
 
Only a decade of friendship can do that. And for that I am thankful.
 
I already miss you, girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...