November 14, 2008

I go against type

It's weird, but I actually found myself enjoying while watching an episode of Knight Rider. What's even more surprising was that my hard-to-please sister was able to sit through an entire episode without any complain. There's no denying that Justin Bruening is easy on the eyes and he makes the show tolerable. But I'm afraid I cannot say the same thing for his leading lady. Deanna Russo's acting comes of as stiff, making her character very unsympathetic with viewers. Can they just bring in a new love interest for Mike, please? Oh, and I don't know if anyone has noticed but guess who Justin reminds me of?


Another Justin (Chambers, that is)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...