November 21, 2008

Rants and Raves

For the life of me, I simply cannot get it why people keep on wishing (or insisting) that Emily's secret on Criminal Minds has to do with her sexuality. Now don't get me wrong. I have nothing against members of the third sex but too much slash ruins my TV. Maybe I'm just affected because she is my favorite character and I simply don't see her as one. Please Ed Bernero, prove them wrong!

~

Two episode so far and I'm still not feeling any love for Deanna Russo's Sarah on Knight Rider. Now that they've decided to get rid of her father on the series for its remaining episodes, I'm secretly wishing her character would follow suit. Justin Bruening deserves someone totally hot and kick-ass! Not some chick with a penchant for bra-less, strapless attires.

~

Dirty, Sexy Money is cancelled?!? My sister is crushed.

Ginny Weasley's kick-ass quidditch attire. Ahhh, I love it! Too bad we have to wait for 8 more months.

I'm off to watching The House Bunny later. Nothing like some good, old chick flick for some mindless TV viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...