It’s hard when you share a PC with your siblings. You take turns in using it and sometimes even the ‘rents join in. Now if I had my (own) laptop, then imagine all the fun things I can do with it. To name a few, I can…
- Blog at my own pace. No one will ever hover behind me again begging for his/her turn on the PC.
- Catch up with all the blogs that I follow.
- Use my laptop when I hang-out at coffee shops with my sister. Wi-fi hotspots, here we come!
- Focus more on my writing. I want to be able to write stories, never mind if I start with fan fiction.
- Store pictures by the time we have Yogi (our DSLR project) with us.
- Have more privacy with my files.
- Organize my music collection. Who knows? I might get my own iPod next time.
- Bring my laptop when I go on out-of-town trips. (I wish!) Maybe 2011 is my lucky year?
- Watch my favorite US TV series or Korean dramas whenever I want to.
- Brag about it to my friends and officemates. If ever, this will be the first time that I win an online contest… and it’s a laptop to boot!
This is my entry in the Lenovo-YugaTech Laptop Give-away. Wish me luck!