July 27, 2010

Look, Ji-hoo’s back!

iswak

Just when you thought they'd stop at Meteor Garden, Group8 announces that they're currently working on the Korean-remake of the popular idol drama It Started with a Kiss. With their penchant for recycling actors from past productions, guess who got casted as the lead guy?

hyunjoong

None other than Yoon Ji-hoo himself, Kim Hyun-joong. Notice the "Keanu-Reeves-school-of-acting" expression in the pic? Me and my sister aren't too fond of the actor. He managed to hog the spotlight in BoF, no thanks to a scriptwriter fangirl, ultimately sacrificing what could have been a potential backstory for another F4 member.

playfulkiss1

He's paired this time around with newbie actress, Jung So-min. Are they cute together or not?

I think I’ll go for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho instead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...