July 7, 2010

The week that was…

xabipenalty

The World Cup has taken over my life. Well, sort of. It's just that I have been rooting for Spain since the tournament started and now it's pretty annoying when people trashtalk the team in favor of Germany. The fan in me actually gets affected by all those black propaganda against La Furia Roja. But hey, you can never please everybody right? As my sister would say, "let them eat their cake and we'll eat ours too". It's a whatever floats your boat situation and I won't force them to like my team if they don't.

I also miss the academic atmosphere. Had I been the diligent type as a student, I would love to go back to school and take up a graduate course. But sadly, I wasn't blessed with such brains. I have a few officemates who enrolled this semester and I wish them luck in juggling work and studies. It ain't easy multi-tasking after all! :)

Lastly, I feel guilty for not being able to submit a Carnival entry last week. It was supposed to be a walk-in-the-park topic since I love FRIENDS! Sadly, real-life caught up and I just didn't have enough time to type my entry. I'll make up this week, and that's a promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...