July 1, 2010

The after-math of downsizing…

ausiello

Some of my favorite shows are dropping some series regulars for next season! First there was AJ Cook and Paget Brewster. Just yesterday, Ask Ausiello confirmed that Emily VanCamp will be leaving Brothers and Sisters next season after two episodes. I guess this is one way of bringing in more love interests for Justin, huh? I actually liked him and Rebecca together. They had chemistry. But they had a lot of issues between the two of them, not to mention the history between their families.

Primary reason for the downsizing seems to be budget cuts. Oh well, perhaps this will serve as a lesson for me not to be too emotionally attached to a certain show. I hate it when cast members leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...