July 1, 2010

San Iker

ikercasillas

My sister and I can never quite figure out how he does this mannerism of his. But we found it cute. And so we spent the entire day trying to emulate it. Not to mention going through every Tumblr post that featured him and Xabi Alonso. Where were this guys during the 2006 World Cup games? Why did I not discover them before?
 
I am so sorry Brazil (or should I say, Kaka), but I am switching my allegiance to La Furia Roja. It’s not like I’m expecting them to reach the finals anyway. I’m taking it one game at a time. Maybe I connected more with the team since I sat through that entire game they had with Switzerland and rooted for them to recover afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...