July 3, 2010

La Furia Roja

These guys are my remaining hope for the World Cup. Who knew Brazil would fall to a shocking exit against the Netherlands? At this point in the competition, it is clearly anybody’s ballgame already. La Furia Roja has to survive. They have to!

espanya

I do not mind at all if people call them underachievers. It has been a slow and patient climb for them to the top. I cheered when they recovered from a disappointing loss to Switzerland and couldn’t be happier that they’re in the semi-finals after beating Portugal. Root for Argentina or Netherlands if you want, but win or lose… my money is still on these guys.

Good luck on the game against Paraguay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...