August 2, 2010

Camelot lives on…

Thank goodness for Sky Digital, there's a huge chance I will actually get to see the eight-part mini-series "The Kennedys" on cable TV next year. I'm excited because I have always been fascinated with the family's history eversince I read the The Kennedy Women and watched The Women of Camelot. They're like the Aquinos, only less controversial. (*cough*Kris Aquino*cough) Katie Holmes is playing Jacqueline Kennedy but I am far more intrigued with Greg Kinnear and Barry Pepper who are playing JFK and Robert F. Kennedy respectively.

Speaking of The Kennedys, I am still waiting for a paperback version of this book (not that it’ll ever arrive on Philippine shores) for my reading. Fully Booked and NBS only have this on hardbound copy! :( Birthday wishlist? Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...