August 18, 2010

No, it’s not sore eyes…

I have Blepharitis. Iccck! I'd rather not expound on what it is because it would just gross you out. You can google it if you want to. It pisses me off though because... why now? Why couldn't this have manifested itself while I was still an RTA? Why now when I am in my first week of training for my new position? I hate being sick. I hate being held back on important things I need to accomplish immediately. Not to mention the dent it would cost my pockets for the antibiotics that were prescribed to me by the company doctor. But it looks like I have no choice. The meds have to be taken diligently otherwise I’d be left with a swollen right eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...