January 21, 2011

K-Dramas are interesting once again...


It's going to be an all-star cast...
My favorite F4 guy is back with a new drama! I was pretty bummed when his storyline was shafted in BOF in favor of over-emphasizing Ji-hoo's backstory. But Kim Joon is back with a vengeance. The upcoming police drama Homicide casts him in the role of Shin Dong-jin, a rich kid/IT whiz who joins the force in order defy his domineering father. I hope he earns raves for this although it's only a supporting role. My sister is over the moon. Imagine Song Il-gook (Jumong), Song Ji-hyo (Princess Hours) and Kim Joon in one series? How lucky can you get?
It's like Anastasia/My Fair Lady combined...
Speaking of K-dramas, I'm particularly interested with MBC's My Princess. It pairs Song Seung-hun and Kim Tae-hee in a story about a young woman finding love and discovering her heritage as it is revealed she is a descendant of Korea's previous monarch. The two leads have never done rom-com before and they're surprisingly a revelation in their first project together. SSH, for one, is adorable when he acts all goofy or pissed-off at KTH's character. I'm definitely getting this on DVD once it ends.

In the meantime, where's that DVD of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho that we ordered? Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...