August 25, 2011

Day 2: Wi-Fi, at last!

 
We’ve been intending to buy a wi-fi router at home for as long as I can remember. But it has never materialized because we cannot seem to allocate a specific budget just for that purchase. With all the expenses, buying a router wasn’t the top of everyone’s priority list.

Enter my telecom provider. They provided me a free router in exchange for an upgrade in my internet connection. What would’ve cost me a thousand (or more) was given to me for three hundred bucks only. (the router, not the subscription) Quite a steal, eh? Or at least that’s how I see it.

Finally, no more taking turns at the laptop. We can go online all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...