August 31, 2011

Day 8: Today feels like a Monday…

I’m back to work again after a one-day birthday leave. But it’s cool because I accomplished what I planned to do during that period. Had dinner last night with Isa, the only one among my college friends who still lives in the same city as I do. It’s funny how we never really run out of things to talk about. That said, I hope the reunion with the girls pushes through in November. We have to do that Harry Potter marathon we’ve always planned about! :)

I’m done with my Annual Physical Exam as well. What took me three hours last year only took me about less than an hour earlier today. I guess it pays to be early at the venue after all. And never go on a weekend! I learned that the hard way.

So how did you spend the long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...