September 1, 2011

Day 9: The -BER months are here!

Oh how fast time flies! I can’t believe it’s September already. Soon we’d be hearing Christmas carols over the radio. :) Which reminds me to start saving up in time for the holidays. I don’t want to panic when it’s time to do some Christmas shopping. Plus I have Project 2011 to think about. We’re going low key this year, most probably a Kodak Playsport or Playfull so that I’ll have something handy when it comes to random trips with friends.

For happy thoughts, here’s a random photo of the Stark kids (from Game of Thrones) that I found in a message board. Most probably they got it from Tumblr as well.

Too bad their hottie brothers, Robb and Jon, weren't with them. Hehe! I'm still depressed. Can't get over the fate Robb meets in A Storm of Swords. NOOO! I want Richard Madden to stay until the end of the series. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...