September 10, 2011

Day 18: Auntie Anne’s pretzels

My sister and I decided to try out something new when we went to Ayala today. So off we went to Auntie Anne’s and sampled what they market as ‘hand-baked soft pretzels’. Real pretzels! Pretty new for someone like me who’s only used to the Jack n’ Jill ones.:) Haha!


For starters, we ordered their Pretzel Treat #1 which consisted of an original pretzel and iced tea. I included a caramel dip as well just for extra kick. My sister was pleased. The pretzel was indeed soft, and was bursting with flavor even without the dip. I love how they’re generous with their drinks. No small cups that could barely even quench your thirst after eating.

Conveniently situated at the 2nd floor of the mall’s activity zone, Auntie Anne’s is the perfect place to hang-out with friends or colleagues especially if you’re meeting for a quick catch-up before other appointments. Consider it an alternative to the crowded coffee shops these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...