September 20, 2011

Day 28: Who’s in The Secret Circle?

Britt Robertson is Cassie Blake
Now who would’ve thought I’d actually enjoy The Secret Circle’s pilot, huh? I’m a bit cautious with series catered to young adults lately since I’m way past my teenage years. Haha! But surprisingly, the mysteries that unfolded in TSC’s first episode had me intrigued. Britt Robertson was okay as Cassie Blake, the main protagonist who’s first introduced as an outsider to the mysterious town of Chance Harbor.

After a while it seems she was fated to return to this town all along… to know her true heritage, which for some unknown reason her mother chose to keep her away from all these years. The teenage cast is good especially the resident mean girl, Faye (Phoebe Tonkin), who reminds me of a young Miranda Kerr. Diana (Shelley Hennig) is another interesting character. The quintessential good girl and leader of the teenage coven, she appears perfect yet unknowingly is the daughter of the man behind Cassie’s recent misfortunes.

If there’s one thing that’ll keep me glued to this series it’ll be the backstory between the parents of the current Secret Circle. What caused their falling out many years back that had Cassie’s mother leaving town? Why is Charles Meade after Cassie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...