September 5, 2011

Day 13: A day of firsts…


Definitely my favorite from the photo booth we had last Sunday. It was a day of many firsts for me. I zip lined for the first time and it was an exhilarating experience. Again, I regret not bringing my camera to the event. It would’ve been so nice to capture my reaction or even take a picture of the surroundings as I was suspended in mid-air. 

First time ko rin makapag-photo booth. I am such a n00b! Heto ang nagagawa pag hindi social creature. I get so amazed by a lot of things. Heehee! For once, I actually went out with non-WFM folks from work. Truth be told, I was getting this reputation of being a party-ditcher so I decided to conform for once… and I had so much fun!

Thank you, Miss Cherryll for inviting me to your birthday celebration. It was truly an event that I will always remember.

*photo courtesy of Big Chiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...