September 8, 2011

Day 16: Food trippin’ at Spaghetti Factory

Why is it that whenever we decide to go on a food trip, I always end up not bringing my camera? I should really find a bag that’s more handy otherwise I’ll end up missing a lot of great food photo opportunities.
 
One such example is the Spaghetti Factory at Ayala. We love their pasta so much that we keep coming back any chance we got. This was already our third visit, but I have yet to bring Yogi along. So forgive the crappy photos from my Blackberry.
 
My sister's order: Mama's Pasta w/ fettuccine noodles

That visit also made me realize I can never consume a serving of lasagna by myself. I was already full halfway through the meal and several helpings of garlic toast. But perhaps I wasn’t that hungry at that time. Their Béchamel sauce was amazing and it complimented the pasta really well.

Spaghetti Factory's Lasagna - see the sauce? It was HEAVEN!
Garlic Bread - nothing special. We could've done away with it in this meal
I’ll be back, Spaghetti Factory... and with better photos!

Spaghetti Factory
3rd Level, Ayala Center Cebu
http://www.spaghettifactory.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...