September 6, 2011

Day 14: Sorted… I’m a Gryffindor!

My Pottermore email has finally arrived informing me that my account is now ready. Being the eager beaver that I am, I just had to explore it immediately. Never mind the fact that I was due for work in an hour. People weren’t kidding when the say the site is addictive. Here you get the chance to experience what Harry and friends went through during their first year at Hogwarts. The flash site is impressive. You even get the back stories of some characters from the books. 

But what I was really excited about, was to find out which Hogwarts House I’d be sorted into. Judging from the reactions of those who were recently sorted, I had my mind set on going to Hufflepuff. But surprise, surprise… guess where the Sorting Hat placed me after answering all those questions?


Maybe my personality traits are really Gryffindor-like, huh? I can’t wait to further explore the site. It’s bound to be a challenge… it took me a couple of tries (okay, seven!) to perfect the potions-brewing practice! What if I don’t earn any house points? :(

Crossing my fingers that my sister gets her email soon. She’s been checking for it for the past few days and I can tell she’s very excited to start exploring the site on her own account already. Hopefully we’ll get to be housemates too!

So, who’s on Pottermore? Add me up: QuaffleSky99. Don’t forget to tell me your username as well so that I’d know it’s you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...