September 14, 2011

Day 22: Sinfully delicious!

Surprise! After weeks of constantly wishing for it, I was finally able to order some red velvet cupcakes to satisfy my craving. 

I’m not really sure how it happened, but I found myself one day browsing through the Facebook page of The Cupcake Theory: Gourmet Cupcakes and Hand-carved Cakes looking through their selection of specialties. I had given up trying to find the cupcakes at the mall. It was either no pastry shop had them, or they were simply out of stock. Part of me kept on wishing Starbucks would at least have some red velvet cake but I had no luck whenever I dropped by at their branch in Ayala. So I decided to give TCT a try.

The Cupcake Theory's Red Velvet Cupcakes
The lady behind this successful venture, Arvy, was an angel. She was very accommodating and gladly answered all of my inquiries before I placed an order for a dozen of her best-selling cupcakes. And boy it did not disappoint!

One should never be surprised these babies are her bestsellers...
The cream cheese frosting was my favorite. Its sweet n’ salty flavor complemented the cake really well that you can’t help but crave for more. Now I know why they say it’s addicting. If we did not have any self-control, all twelve would’ve been consumed right there and then. With a seal of approval from my dad and sister, it’s a no-brainer to say that we’re definitely ordering this again next month.

Oh and just a tip, the cupcake is best enjoyed shared with someone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...