September 4, 2011

Day 12: Zip line, baybeh!

Today I had my first ever zip line experience. I thought I wouldn’t survive the ordeal, but it’s different once you’re already up in the air. How I wish I actually went for a second round but it was getting quite dark since we arrived late in the afternoon. My only regret was not bringing Yogi with me hence no decent photos of me zip lining except for the part where I was getting prepped up.

The experience has taught me that I had what it takes to conquer my own fears. I should be willing to take risks and learn from them because only then will I become a better person. So what’s next? Bungee jumping? :) Nah, I have yet to gather the right amount of courage for that. Maybe next time. Heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...