November 5, 2011

Let Starbucks be the first to greet you… Happy Holidays!

Four stickers now and thirteen more to go. This #starbucks2012planner project is turning out quite well than I expected.Quite an achievement for someone who’s a first-time sticker collector.:) *wink* I considered doing Seattle’s Best first but ultimately decided against it since Starbucks had the better design when it came to the planners.

Four stickers, thirteen more to go...
The best part about this whole promo? The establishment’s well-patronized Holiday drinks are back in season! I now get Tina’s love for Toffee Nut Latte, although my personal favorite is the Peppermint Mocha frap. There’s something indescribable about these drinks that will leave you coming back for more.

Toffee Nut Latte for me,  Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha for my sis
I’m looking forward to completing all 17 of my required stickers before the year ends. It shouldn’t be that hard since my best friends are coming over to Cebu on the last week of November for a much-needed girl bonding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...