November 24, 2011

Psyched for the long weekend.

My best girlfriends are arriving tomorrow and I can’t wait to spend the long weekend with them! Yup, that’s Happy Thanksgiving for me. We’re just staying in the city to hole up in some hotel while we catch up and make chika about everything that has happened for the past six months. Believe me we can talk endlessly for hours and still have something new to discuss about. I wish I can be more like them though… travelling every once in a while to de-stress. I was always ‘the one who never uprooted herself’. So by next year, mark my words, I’m making it a personal goal to travel more outside of Cebu.


Between running some errands and meeting with my girl friends, I’m hoping to squeeze sometime into catching up with New Girl. Zooey Deschanel is hilarious! Her quirkiness works for me because I see my sense of humor as being somewhat like Jess. Maybe I’m just too easy to please? I dunno. Even Winston is okay with me when he’s being panned by netizens for being nothing like Coach (the roommate in the pilot). But the best character for me, hands down, has to be Cece. Don’t you just love her deadpan sense of humor?

My sister, on the other hand, is catching up with Once Upon A Time. I’m glad because finally she can relate whenever I babble every time a new episode is on. She loves Charming James and Snow. Josh Dallas and Ginny (I prefer calling her that over Ginnifer) Goodwin have effortless chemistry. I cannot wait for more backstories regarding this main couple. It was cute how they were actually friends with Cinderella and her prince in the fairy tale world. My main ship though, is Graham and Emma. I hope the sheriff doesn’t kick the bucket anytime soon. Rumors are rife that they are killing off a character before the show goes on winter hiatus. Oh noes. My ship has to survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...