July 2, 2011

Milestones and HPDH2

Guess who’s having a long weekend? Thanks to the fourth of July, I’m getting Monday off next week. So I’m catching up on missed mall dates with my sister that were abruptly halted when I got sick. And yes, catching up (again!) on my blogging. It’s hard to believe we’re already halfway into the year. Where did all those months go?

July, though, is a month of many milestones for me. It was the same month last year when I was told of my promotion. OA na kung OA, but I was full of good vibes that month especially since Spain recently bagged the World Cup championship a few days prior to the announcement. Everything fell into place after that. Twelve months later, I’m still here --- continuously learning and definitely getting better at what I do.

The seventh month is also something that I usually associate with Harry Potter. This year, we bid goodbye to the movie franchise as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 opens on July 14. We’re watching this on IMAX, as promised! But SM Cebu is just too far that I’m having bouts of laziness in reserving the tickets. Guess I’ll just have to purchase them personally (at SM) when we do watch it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...