July 11, 2011

Look who’s back on Criminal Minds?

I need happy thoughts to distract me from the fact that I just lost 500 bucks at the grocery earlier. Katangahan galore, I know. This experience taught me never to stuff bills again in my pockets whenever I’m wearing skinny jeans. *sighs* But it’s no use crying over spilt milk anymore. Whoever picked up my 500, I hope you’re happy now with the extra grocery money you’ve got.

For good vibes, I’m setting my thoughts on the Harry Potter movie this week. And look what I found while going through PEx earlier?

My Hotch/Prentiss dream lives on! Hahaha...
I’m loving the scruffy look on Hotch. And yayyy for Prentiss ditching the bangs! It made her look old, IMO. I hope she doesn’t revert to that horrible hairstyle again mid-season. Such a warm feeling seeing the cast complete again, huh? It was never the same without Prentiss and JJ in the group. 

*photo swiped from SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...