July 24, 2011

Something Blue!

It all started when Cyd had me listen to ‘A Little Too Much’ by Natasha Bedingfield. The song was used in the trailer of Something Borrowed, a chick flick based on the novel of the same title by Emily Giffin. It was love at first listen. As the song played on heavy rotation in my phone, it soon snowballed into a desire to read an Emily Giffin book over the weekend. It’s been a while since I last bought one for myself. I figured, a little indulgence wouldn’t hurt right?

So guess who got herself Something Blue last Saturday?

The book provides us closure to 'Something Borrowed'

Yayyy! I’m currently halfway through the book and I’m still hating what a self-centered bitch Darcy is. Yes, the jilted fiancee from Something Borrowed is now the novel’s main protagonist. Not to say that she isn’t relatable though. She has her moments. I’ll post a full review once I’m done with the rest of the chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...