November 12, 2010

I’m back!

My 3 day training ended yesterday and it was a relief when we finally took the assessment afterwards. Guess what? I PASSED! What's even more surprising was that my score was in the 90s. (to date, the highest known score from all who finished the sessions is at 98) I couldn't be more happier. HPMT (High Performance Management Techniques) nearly drained the life out of me. It was information overload at its finest. 

But I'd like to tip my hats off to the trainers. It's never easy training people who are no longer used to classroom sessions. Oftentimes some were on the brink of dozing off. But we survived! And for that, I am truly grateful. I felt like it was such an achievement on my end considering I was never a good student back in the days.

This month also marks the return of the Harry Potter movies, specifically the first part of the finale, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I'm so excited. My VL for the 19th was already approved when I learned that the movie will actually open here on the 18th. Oh well... good thing I have a flexi schedule.

So who among you are watching Deathly Hallows on its opening day too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...