November 6, 2010

The One where I’m alone for the weekend

First off, yeah… it's an obligatory Harry/Ginny photo from Deathly Hallows. Can you believe it? Thirteen days more to go! Vacation leave has been approved for the 19th so I'm all set. It's the beginning of the end... of my teenage years. Joke! Truth be told, I started reading Harry Potter back in 2001. I was already a senior in college. (Trivia: Chamber of Secrets was the first book that I finished) I always knew OBHWF was end game back then. Felt relieved that JKR had the same thing in mind by the time she released the final book. 

On the other hand, my sister's friends are currently in Cebu for a short vacation. I envy them. I can't stop blabbing about vacays since I haven't had any out-of-town trips for quite sometime now. Loser, right? I know! But work demands so much of my time. I am slowly turning into a workaholic who has no time for fun. Huhuhu! They brought us durian jams from Davao though. Nothing is stopping me from making mango-durian float over the weekend. Tastes like heaven, I tell you.

I am glad Sheila (my sis) finally gets the chance to enjoy a day-out with them since they all live in different cities. Reunions like this happen once in a blue moon. Like my college besties, their friendship has withstood the test of time (them being friends since high school). Take a wild guess where they’re spending the weekend? 

BANTAYAN ISLAND!

Can I just die of jealousy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...