November 3, 2010

Is a week-long vacation in the works?

This is the thing when you're given the chance to go on PTO. The day you're supposed to go back to work? You don't want to drag your ass off to the office anymore. But reality bites. This is what I get for being such a workaholic. I try to be the best at everything I do but there are just some things where I fall short of. Isn't this what they call real-life? You learn from things that you experience one day at a time.

Speaking of which, I made the most out of my first paid time-off in more than 12 months. Me and my sister dropped by at Cempark to pay our respects to my grandmother and uncle. After which we went malling and I got myself some new flats to spruce up my sneaker-dominated footwear. I worry about my spending habits though. I'm not addicted to shopping... I'm more into food trips. See how unconventional I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read a message from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...